1 2
View All
housing disrepair claims

What is housing disrepair?

If you are living in a rented property then your landlord is required to ensure that your home is fit for human habitation. Housing disrepair is when a rented property deteriorates or requires repairs so that it is safe and suitable to live in.

Housing disrepair can include many types of deterioration such as:

  • Mould or damp problems
  • Pest infestations
  • Water damage
  • Broken heating systems
  • Problems with gas pipes or electrical wiring
  • Internal deterioration such as damage to carpet, walls etc.
  • Structural problems, including damaged gutters, drains & pipes
  • Broken or unhygienic facilities such as faulty bathroom fittings
Instant Claim Calculator

Are you a Council or Housing association Tenant with housing disrepair issues?
If so we can help you claim compensation on a NO Win, NO Fee basis.


Ashley Y

Council Tenant

We had been waiting for 12 months for the damp to be repaired by the council but got nowhere. We were told by a friend that this company could help and within 6 months we received compensation for damages & all the damp and mould was removed.

client 4

Wayne B

Housing Association Tenant

client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4

Couldn’t leave any clothes in any of the bedrooms due to dampness and mould, our clothes, possessions & electronics were ruined and not to mention the huge amounts of stress this caused over the years. I am so grateful for your help with getting my property repaired for me & the financial compensation awarded to me has changed my life. Thank you so much

Liam M

Council Tenant

My flat was repaired in time for my child’s birth and I received rent refunds and compensation. The team were very helpful and understanding of my dangerous situation.