We proudly help all council & housing association tenants in London with their housing disrepair problems

If you live in a rented council home, or a social housing property your landlord is required to ensure that your home is fit for human habitation and in proper working order.

Housing disrepair is when a rented property deteriorates or requires repairs so that it is safe and suitable to live in, it is your landlord’s responsibility to ensure a reasonable living standard is met.

Housing disrepair usually consists of the following issues:

Mould or damp problems, pest infestations, leaks & water damage, broken heating systems, faulty electrical wiring, internal deterioration, gutters, drains & pipes, structural issues, broken kitchen, bathroom fittings & more. Take action and contact our team today on  0333 050 8887 

Instant Claim Calculator


client 4

Wayne B

Housing Association Tenant

client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4

Couldn’t leave any clothes in any of the bedrooms due to dampness and mould, our clothes, possessions & electronics were ruined and not to mention the huge amounts of stress this caused over the years. I am so grateful for your help with getting my property repaired for me & the financial compensation awarded to me has changed my life. Thank you so much

Ashley Y

Council Tenant

We had been waiting for 12 months for the damp to be repaired by the council but got nowhere. We were told by a friend that this company could help and within 6 months we received compensation for damages & all the damp and mould was removed.

Liam M

Council Tenant

My flat was repaired in time for my child’s birth and I received rent refunds and compensation. The team were very helpful and understanding of my dangerous situation.

Find out if you’re eligible to file a NO WIN, NO FEE disrepair claim today.

Helping London based residents with their housing disrepair issues

Housing disrepair in London is a problem that almost all tenants experience in both social housing and privately let accommodation. If your landlord refuses to make repairs to a property with housing disrepair issues that they are responsible for then you may be able to make a claim against them.

Your landlord cannot charge you for any of the repair work listed above and they are responsible for these repairs irrespective of what your tenancy agreement says. However, if your landlord agrees they may also be responsible for additional repairs too, this depends on your tenancy agreement. If you’re looking for advice contact our team today on  0333 050 8887 

We cover all of London

Our team of experts are ready to assist you no matter where you live including:

Housing disrepair camden
Housing disrepair hounslow 
Housing disrepair hackney
Housing disrepair barking 
Housing disrepair barnet
Housing disrepair ealing
Housing disrepair greenwich
Housing disrepair lewisham
Housing disrepair newham
Housing disrepair camden

We are nationwide housing disrepair solicitors.

Whether you want to learn more about your rights or the regulations surrounding housing disrepair, or have tried all other options, we can help. We provide expert advice and support detailing your choices and assisting you throughout the claim process. Contact our London regional housing disrepair solicitors today.

Do not worry if you’re unsure if your postcode is covered below as we cover all postcodes in england, simply fill in our form or contact us.

London tenant information

Postcode areaArea coveredUK region
EEast LondonGreater London
ECCentral LondonGreater London
NNorth LondonGreater London
NWNorth West LondonGreater London
SESouth East LondonGreater London
SWSouth West LondonGreater London
WWest LondonGreater London
WCCentral LondonGreater London

Frequently asked questions

Yes, if you live in any part of the United Kingdom and your housing is in disrepair, we can assist you with housing disrepair claims. Our head office is in London, but we frequently work remotely from all UK cities and towns; our specialist housing solicitors and skilled housing disrepair attorneys secure compensation for council tenants and individuals living in a

Yes, you may contact our legal team to talk about your housing disrepair problem and be sure there are no costs. Our expert lawyers operate on a No Win, No Fee basis.

Housing disrepair usually consists of the following issues:

  • Mould or damp problems
  • Pest infestations
  • Leaks & water damage
  • Broken heating systems
  • Faulty electrical wiring
  • Internal deterioration
  • Gutters, drains, pipes & structural
  • Broken kitchen & bathroom fittings

Your landlord is required to make sure your property is fit for human habitation and in good working order if you live in a council home, social housing, or housing association property.

When a rented property deteriorates or requires repairs to make it safe and suitable for living in, it is the landlord’s duty to ensure that a minimum acceptable level of comfort is maintained.

Yes, you may pursue your landlord for damp conditions that cause detrimental housing conditions in your property. For example, if the damp has harmed your belongings, disrupted your daily routine, or made you sick.

Yes. Our team of expert disrepair solicitors is well-known for assisting individuals who are living in substandard housing situations in bringing claims for housing disrepairs. We have successfully brought claims against local authorities, housing associations, and private landlords.

Our property law attorneys are part of a select group of companies in London and England that are solicitor regulation authority regulated and specialize in property law.

The amount you receive is determined by the degree of your illness and how long it’s been a problem. Higher compensation payouts are given if your house was in such bad shape that it caused sickness or injury.