We assist council & housing association tenants in Coventry with their housing disrepair problems

If you live in a council property, or a social housing/housing association property your landlord is required to ensure that your home is fit for human habitation and in proper working order.

Housing disrepair is when a rented property deteriorates or requires repairs so that it is safe and suitable to live in, it is your landlord’s responsibility to ensure a reasonable living standard is met.

Housing disrepair usually consists of the following issues:

Mould or damp problems, pest infestations, leaks & water damage, broken heating systems, faulty electrical wiring, internal deterioration, gutters, drains & pipes, structural issues, broken kitchen, bathroom fittings & more. Take action and contact our team today on  0333 050 8887 

Instant Claim Calculator


Ashley Y

Council Tenant

We had been waiting for 12 months for the damp to be repaired by the council but got nowhere. We were told by a friend that this company could help and within 6 months we received compensation for damages & all the damp and mould was removed.

client 4

Wayne B

Housing Association Tenant

client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4

Couldn’t leave any clothes in any of the bedrooms due to dampness and mould, our clothes, possessions & electronics were ruined and not to mention the huge amounts of stress this caused over the years. I am so grateful for your help with getting my property repaired for me & the financial compensation awarded to me has changed my life. Thank you so much

Liam M

Council Tenant

My flat was repaired in time for my child’s birth and I received rent refunds and compensation. The team were very helpful and understanding of my dangerous situation.

Find out if you’re eligible to file a NO WIN, NO FEE disrepair claim today.

Helping Coventry based tenants claim compensation for housing disrepair issues

As a tenant, you have a right to live in a property that is safe and suitable to live in. If you have repairs that need carrying out in your home that make it unsafe or inconvenient to live in, then you have ongoing disrepair.

You may be entitled to compensation if your landlord has neglected essential repairs to the property, resulting in problems with daily living or health.

If you’re looking for advice contact our team today on  0333 050 8887 

We are nationwide housing disrepair experts.

Our Coventry-based housing disrepair solicitors can assist tenants in all regions of the country. The majority of the repair difficulties are dealt with by landlords. The landlord’s obligation to make repairs isn’t just outlined in your Tenancy Agreement, but it’s also covered under other sections of the Law.

Our team can help renters from all UK postcodes, so don’t be concerned if your postcode isn’t shown below; just take the first step and send us an email.

Coventry area information

Postcode: CV
Post town: Coventry
Area code(s): 024
Population: 355026
Elevation: 82m (269ft)
County: West Midlands
Country: England

Frequently asked questions

If you live in a rented house that has fallen into disrepair, you may have the option of making a disrepair claim against your landlord. If your landlord has neglected to repair problems or maintained the property in good shape, you may suffer significant damage to your home.

You can take court action to get work done or claim compensation if your landlord fails to deal with repairs, poor conditions or safety issues