We help council & housing association tenants in Bradford with housing disrepair

If you live in a council home, or pay rent to a housing association your landlord is required to ensure that your home is fit for human habitation and in proper working order.

Housing disrepair is when a rented property deteriorates or requires repairs so that it is safe and suitable to live in, it is your landlord’s responsibility to ensure a reasonable living standard is met.

Housing disrepair usually consists of the following issues:

Mould or damp problems, pest infestations, leaks & water damage, broken heating systems, faulty electrical wiring, internal deterioration, gutters, drains & pipes, structural issues, broken kitchen, bathroom fittings & more. Take action and contact our team today on  0333 050 8887 

Instant Claim Calculator


Liam M

Council Tenant

My flat was repaired in time for my child’s birth and I received rent refunds and compensation. The team were very helpful and understanding of my dangerous situation.

Ashley Y

Council Tenant

We had been waiting for 12 months for the damp to be repaired by the council but got nowhere. We were told by a friend that this company could help and within 6 months we received compensation for damages & all the damp and mould was removed.

client 4

Wayne B

Housing Association Tenant

client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4

Couldn’t leave any clothes in any of the bedrooms due to dampness and mould, our clothes, possessions & electronics were ruined and not to mention the huge amounts of stress this caused over the years. I am so grateful for your help with getting my property repaired for me & the financial compensation awarded to me has changed my life. Thank you so much

Find out if you’re eligible to file a NO WIN, NO FEE disrepair claim today.

We help Bradford tenants claim compensation for housing disrepair issues in their rented homes

If your landlord has been notified of any disrepair to your property and has failed to carry out the repairs within a reasonable period of time then you may potentially have a housing disrepair claim against them. If required, we will instruct a surveyor to inspect your property.

If you rent your property, your landlord is obliged to make necessary repairs. If you are a tenant and your property is in need of repair, then do not suffer in silence.

If you’re looking for advice contact our team today on  0333 050 8887 

We are nationwide housing disrepair experts.

Our Bradford, West Yorkshire based regional team of disrepair experts are committed to providing a service for tenants with serious issues within their property in all towns and cities in England and the surrounding areas

Our team can help renters from all UK postcodes, so don’t be concerned if your postcode isn’t shown below; just take the first step and send us an email or give us a call.

Bradford area information

Postcode district: BD1, BD2, BD3, BD4, BD5, BD6, BD7, BD8, BD9, BD10, BD11, BD12, BD13, BD14, BD15
Post town: Bradford
Dialling code: 01274
Population: 357385
Elevation: 128m (420ft)
County: West Yorkshire
Country: England

Frequently asked questions

We can claim compensation for items that were damaged or destroyed because of your landlord’s failure to carry out repairs. This can include clothing and bedding ruined by mould or furniture damaged as a result of water leaks.

We understand that the disrepair to your property may also impact your health. If you or anyone in your household has suffered ill health as a result of the landlord’s failure to carry out repairs. You will be entitled to compensation this can include both physical or mental health problems. To assist you with your claim, please ensure you keep hospital reports that show how your health has been affected.