We help council & housing association tenants in Bournemouth with their disrepair problems

Regardless of whether you’re a council tenant, a social housing tenant, or live in a housing association home, you are legally entitled to an inhabitable house. Your landlord is under legal obligation to maintain the condition of your rented property.

Housing disrepair is when a rented property deteriorates or requires repairs so that it is safe and suitable to live in, it is your landlord’s responsibility to ensure a reasonable living standard is met.

Housing disrepair usually consists of the following issues:

Mould or damp problems, pest infestations, leaks & water damage, broken heating systems, faulty electrical wiring, internal deterioration, gutters, drains & pipes, structural issues, broken kitchen, bathroom fittings & more. Take action and contact our team today on  0333 050 8887 

Instant Claim Calculator


Liam M

Council Tenant

My flat was repaired in time for my child’s birth and I received rent refunds and compensation. The team were very helpful and understanding of my dangerous situation.

Ashley Y

Council Tenant

We had been waiting for 12 months for the damp to be repaired by the council but got nowhere. We were told by a friend that this company could help and within 6 months we received compensation for damages & all the damp and mould was removed.

client 4

Wayne B

Housing Association Tenant

client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4

Couldn’t leave any clothes in any of the bedrooms due to dampness and mould, our clothes, possessions & electronics were ruined and not to mention the huge amounts of stress this caused over the years. I am so grateful for your help with getting my property repaired for me & the financial compensation awarded to me has changed my life. Thank you so much

Find out if you’re eligible to file a NO WIN, NO FEE disrepair claim today.

Helping Bournemouth tenants file claims for housing disrepair problems

If you reside in a council or local housing association property we can help you file a housing disrepair claim. This is often referred to as making a housing disrepair claim.

If you rent your property, it is the obligation of your landlord to make necessary repairs. It can be distressing if your landlord refuses to perform repairs, and we realize that minimum standards of safety are required.

If you’re looking for advice contact our team today on  0333 050 8887 

We are nationwide housing disrepair experts.

We have a team of housing disrepair solicitors who service the Bournemouth region and are presently taking on new clients. Please call or send us an email using our contact form if you would like to discuss your situation.

Our team can help renters from all UK postcodes, so don’t be concerned if your postcode isn’t shown below; just take the first step and send us an email.

Bournemouth area information

Postcode: BH1
Post town: Bournemouth
Area code(s): 01202
Population: 198579
Elevation: 19m (62ft)
County: Dorset
Country: England

Frequently asked questions

Each case is unique. The amount of money paid is determined by the severity of the disrepair, how long it has been an issue, and how much it has affected you.

Every situation is unique. On average, our team’s housing disrepair claims are generally resolved in a few months. We act solely on your behalf during this time.