We help council & housing association tenants in Blackpool with their disrepair problems

Whether you’re a council tenant, social housing tenant or reside in a housing association property, you still have the legal right to a habitable home. Your landlord is legally responsible for the condition of your rented property.

Housing disrepair is when a rented property deteriorates or requires repairs so that it is safe and suitable to live in, it is your landlord’s responsibility to ensure a reasonable living standard is met.

Housing disrepair usually consists of the following issues:

Mould or damp problems, pest infestations, leaks & water damage, broken heating systems, faulty electrical wiring, internal deterioration, gutters, drains & pipes, structural issues, broken kitchen, bathroom fittings & more. Take action and contact our team today on  0333 050 8887 

Instant Claim Calculator


Ashley Y

Council Tenant

We had been waiting for 12 months for the damp to be repaired by the council but got nowhere. We were told by a friend that this company could help and within 6 months we received compensation for damages & all the damp and mould was removed.

Liam M

Council Tenant

My flat was repaired in time for my child’s birth and I received rent refunds and compensation. The team were very helpful and understanding of my dangerous situation.

client 4

Wayne B

Housing Association Tenant

client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4

Couldn’t leave any clothes in any of the bedrooms due to dampness and mould, our clothes, possessions & electronics were ruined and not to mention the huge amounts of stress this caused over the years. I am so grateful for your help with getting my property repaired for me & the financial compensation awarded to me has changed my life. Thank you so much

Find out if you’re eligible to file a NO WIN, NO FEE disrepair claim today.

Helping Blackpool tenants file claims for housing disrepair issues

We’re on your side, we will support you every step of the way with your housing disrepair claim. Our team has over 20 years collective experience in the sector and we will fight to secure you the compensation you deserve including the repair of your property free.

If you rent your property, it is the obligation of your landlord to make necessary repairs. It can be distressing if your landlord refuses to perform repairs, and we realize that minimum standards of safety are required.

If you’re looking for advice contact our team today on  0333 050 8887 

We are nationwide housing disrepair experts.

Our team of housing disrepair solicitors cover the Blackpool region and are currently taking on new clients. If you wish to speak to us about your situation please feel free to call or email us via our contact form

Our team can help renters from all UK postcodes, so don’t be concerned if your postcode isn’t shown below; just take the first step and send us an email.

Blackpool area information

Postcode: FY1, FY2, FY3, FY4
Post town: Blackpool
Area code(s): 01253
Population: 145132
Elevation: 16m (52ft)
County: Lancashire
Country: England

Frequently asked questions

Tenants have rights, too! If you’ve alerted your landlord to problems with your property and they haven’t been fixed, you’re legally entitled to legal counsel or for a lawyer to get your landlord to make the repairs for you.

The type of tenancy agreement you have can affect your rights and responsibilities. Generally speaking, if you do not have exclusive use of any part of a property, you have a license to occupy.

You have an assured or short-hold tenancy agreement if you have exclusive use of part or the whole property.

We can assist you in determining your rights, depending on your specific circumstances, by providing a free consultation. Simply complete our online claim form to establish your right to make a claim.