We help council & housing association tenants in Blackburn with their disrepair problems

Social housing tenants and people residing in council homes deserve habitable homes free from housing disrepair problems.

Housing disrepair is when a rented property deteriorates or requires repairs so that it is safe and suitable to live in, it is your landlord’s responsibility to ensure a reasonable living standard is met.

Housing disrepair usually consists of the following issues:

Mould or damp problems, pest infestations, leaks & water damage, broken heating systems, faulty electrical wiring, internal deterioration, gutters, drains & pipes, structural issues, broken kitchen, bathroom fittings & more. Take action and contact our team today on  0333 050 8887 

Instant Claim Calculator


Liam M

Council Tenant

My flat was repaired in time for my child’s birth and I received rent refunds and compensation. The team were very helpful and understanding of my dangerous situation.

Ashley Y

Council Tenant

We had been waiting for 12 months for the damp to be repaired by the council but got nowhere. We were told by a friend that this company could help and within 6 months we received compensation for damages & all the damp and mould was removed.

client 4

Wayne B

Housing Association Tenant

client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4

Couldn’t leave any clothes in any of the bedrooms due to dampness and mould, our clothes, possessions & electronics were ruined and not to mention the huge amounts of stress this caused over the years. I am so grateful for your help with getting my property repaired for me & the financial compensation awarded to me has changed my life. Thank you so much

Find out if you’re eligible to file a NO WIN, NO FEE disrepair claim today.

Helping Blackburn tenants claim for housing disrepair issues

We’re on your side, we will support you every step of the way with your housing disrepair claim. Our team has over 20 years collective experience in the sector and we will fight to secure you the compensation you deserve including the repair of your property free.

If you rent your property, it is the obligation of your landlord to make necessary repairs. It can be distressing if your landlord refuses to perform repairs, and we realize that minimum standards of safety are required.

If you’re looking for advice contact our team today on  0333 050 8887 

We are nationwide housing disrepair experts.

Our team of housing disrepair solicitors cover the Blackburn region and are currently taking on new clients. If you wish to speak to us about your situation please feel free to call or email us via our contact form

Our team can help renters from all UK postcodes, so don’t be concerned if your postcode isn’t shown below; just take the first step and send us an email.

Blackburn area information

Postcode district: BB1, BB2
Post town: Blackburn
Dialling code: 01254
Population: 117805
Elevation: 111m (364ft)
County: Lancashire
Country: England

Frequently asked questions

Everyone, no matter who they are, has the right to live in a rented property that is safe and pleasant, where they can relax and unwind after a long day. It is the legal responsibility of all landlords to keep rented housing in good repair.

So, whether you live in social housing, a privately rented property, or are a council or housing association tenant, if your landlord has provided you with poor living conditions, you may be able to make a claim.

In addition to making a claim that your property be restored to a living condition, you may also be entitled to seek financial compensation. It’s critical to keep in mind that our top concern is your health and well-being, therefore our primary attention will be on putting your home back into a liveable condition as soon as practicably possible.

With that said, our team of specialists will thoroughly evaluate your claim against your landlord and if they believe you are eligible for financial recompense, they will pursue it vigorously on your behalf.